Smartwatches have gained significant share in the watch industry recently and are predominantly dominated by Apple watches and Android watches. A new player has entered the game of wearable tech that can be a worthy contender to dethrone the Apple watch as the most preferable wearable gadget.
Huami has a launched its Amazfit Bip Smartwatch that works with running on Android and iOS equally well. The watch not only tracks heart rate of users but is also quite efficient with sleep rate tracking which is far away from Apple’s imagination. Besides some of the unique features, it costs only a fraction of an Apple watch and works up to 30days on a single charge.
Here are some more features of the smartwatch:
- Customize as per your need: Bip is designed in such a way that it meets every trend and outfit. It weighs only 1.1oz(32g) and has a bright, transflective always-on 1.28” display. Bip meets the need of every occasion.
- Long lasting power: Amazing fact about the Bip is that it can work for almost 30 days merely on a single plugin of 2.5 hours.
- Stay Active: Built-in GPS and optical heart rate monitoring device helps to track user activities which are steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. And it’s Sports modes gives you detail insight about the most recent activities(running, treadmill, cycling and walking).
- Be organized & updated: It is the best companion ever to keep you updated and organized that helps to enhance productivity all day long. Receive every notification for emails, SMS messages, and incoming Phone calls and other intimation alerts which make you active on every social networking apps with updates on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Linkedin, SnapChat, Slack, weather forecasts and other mobile apps.
- Complete Satisfaction: Bip is delivered with 30-days refund policy from Amazfit and a 12-month new replacement warranty.